On March 21, 2012 Pete Fowler presented a 1-hour webinar called Analyzing Construction Defects. Pete explained what a construction defect is, how the process of construction defect litigation flows, presented a framework for working through the complexity of defect allegations, including the the PFCS issue-by-issue analysis method of each, and discussed the most appropriate investigation standards.
This is the third in our Construction Defect Seminar/Webinar Series which will be presented throughout 2012. A complete list of the dates for the remainder of the series is listed on the Events page of our website. The programs are recorded and available to PFCS clients free of charge. If you are a client and would like access to this program, or if you would like to schedule a PFCS Expert to deliver a presentation live at your conference or in your office, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments from attendees:
- “...very well prepared and thorough.”
- “Excellent as usual.”
- “Valuable insights”
- “Informative, innovative, delightful.”
- "The presentation struck a good balance between an overview and graphic illustrations of how data is gathered to formulate expert opinions."
- "I always enjoy the Pete Fowler presentations as they are straight forward and provide a lot of good information."
- “... I was pleased to see how much research and analysis the Fowler organization performs on each case.”
- “Very informative and well organized.”
- Great overview!