On August 13, 2012 Pete Fowler presented a 1-hour webinar called Trial Presentations. Pete explained the fundamentals to consider when retaining an expert witness, managing the development and delivery of opinions, reports and testimony for success.
This is the sixth in our Construction Defect Seminar/Webinar Series which will be presented throughout 2012. A complete list of the dates for the remainder of the series is listed on the Events page of our website. The programs are recorded and available to PFCS clients free of charge. If you are a client and would like access to this program, or if you would like to schedule a PFCS Expert to deliver a presentation live at your conference or in your office, please contact email@example.com.
Comments from attendees:
- “I am new to claims, and found the program easy to understand and very informative.”
- “Very informative and helpful. Pete provided some interesting insights based on his own trial experience.”
- “Program was informative and amusing.”
- "I thought it was helpful to know the experts point of view."
- “I always find your programs easy to follow and entertaining, with good information.”