On September 21, 2012 Paul Kushner and Alex Prokop presented a 1-hour webinar called Evaluating Water Leakage of Buildings. Paul and Alex explained the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM International) “Standard Guide for Evaluating Water Leakage of Building Walls (E2128-01a)”, which describes methods for determining and evaluating causes of water leakage of exterior walls.
This was the seventh in our Construction Defect Seminar/Webinar Series which were presented throughout 2012. A complete list of the dates for the remainder of the series is listed on the Events page of our website. The programs are recorded and available to PFCS clients free of charge. If you are a client and would like access to this program, or if you would like to schedule a PFCS Expert to deliver a presentation live at your conference or in your office, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ASTM E2128-01 Sections
- Sample Documents
- Maintenance and Repairs on a Limited Budget
- Selecting and Evaluating Expert Consultants
- Deep Thoughts and Hot Buttons
- Conclusion & Recommendations
Comments from Attendees
- "I thought the webinar was excellent. Lots of great information and very well presented. The materials were clear, concise and informative. I am looking forward the next webinar in the series."
- "The presenter was well prepared and easy to understand. Very thorough as well."
- "It was very informative and helped direct me to certain standards for water testing and inspection I will use going forward - very helpful!"
- "Informative. Good foundation for water intrusion issues."
- "Great presentation. I especially appreciated the discussion of ASTM E-2128. I plan to use this standard in defending window leak claims in all my cases."
- “Very helpful and provided information that I can use as a reference."