What Is It?
The NAHB International Builders Show (IBS) is the largest annual light construction show in the world, attracting more than 50,000 visitors from more than one hundred countries.
- Dates: January 19-21
- Location: Las Vegas Convention Center
My Key Questions for the 2016 International Builders Show in Vegas:
- Who has come the closest to a 6D BIM project? (see PFCS blog on BIM)
- Who has the best off the shelf details and specifications for standard building assemblies like roofs, rain screen exterior walls, and decks?
- Who has the best technical support for product specifications for roofing, waterproofing, and paint?
- Who do I compete with, that is doing awesome work, that I should learn from?
- Who do I NOT compete with, that is doing awesome work, that I should learn from?
- Net zero? Really? Who is the smartest guy in the room on this one?