Expert Testimony: Preparing in Advance and Analyzing it Afterward
On June 22nd, 2017 at 10:00am, Spencer Gales and Paul Kushner presented a FREE webinar called "Expert Testimony: Preparing in Advance and Analyzing it Afterward." This is the third webinar in our Expert Testimony seminar series.
Testimony is often the most important aspect of any legal case. In a past program titled "Expert Witness Success" we discussed how an expert witness should prepare and conduct him/herself during a testimony. The goal of this webinar is to teach the audience how to prepare for and analyze the testimony of other, usually opposing, experts. In addition to preparing questions for the opposing experts, this will include integrating the testimony of other experts into analysis and reports.
- Demonstrate how to summarize and analyze a deposition.
- Show how testimony is used in technical analysis and reports.
- Review examples of expert witness deposition questions.
- Discuss key information that should be culled from expert deposition though two case studies.
- Case Studies: Construction Claim & Construction Defect Litigation
- Construction Claims Analysis
- Deposition Transcript Analysis
- Using Testimony in Analysis & Reports
- Deposition Questions