Slip, Trip, Fall & Personal Injury Claims
The world is a dangerous place. And while falling down in your teens is often funny, falling down when you’re grown-up hurts and people are often injured. Combine that fact with a society that has become more and more litigious, and we have arrived in a time where Slip, Trip, Fall Claims are common. And when there is a claim, someone needs to figure out if the condition is a danger and render a thoughtful opinion about whether or not it caused or contributed to the fall.
Slip, Trip, Fall & Personal Injury Claims is a 1-hour walk through Pete Fowler Construction Services’ (PFCS) Construction Claims Analysis Method applied to personal injury claims that occur as a result of a hazard in the built environment. No two claims are the same, but our analytical method walks us through a professional investigation and analysis, similar to how the scientific method aids in discovery of the workings of our natural world, regardless of the specifics of the claim.
- Introduce a framework for conducting a professional investigation of a personal injury that occurred in a built environment.
- Gain a big-picture perspective on handling slip, trip and fall investigations from a building expert perspective.
- Review Case Studies of numerous project types.
- Discussion of options for report formats.
- Look at actual project deliverables.