Spencer Gales, J.D.
One Minute Summary
Spencer Gales holds a Juris Doctorate and is a Technical Consultant for Pete Fowler Construction Services. He is an expert in construction contracts, forensic building & code research, and legal document analysis. Mr. Gales has seven years of experience in construction as a journeyman, foreman, and project manager for both light commercial and residential developments.
As a Technical Consultant at PFCS, Mr. Gales drafts construction contracts, and provides construction document preparation, construction document compliance analysis and litigation support. He develops courtroom presentations and exhibits, and contributes to PFCS Continuing Education programs.
- Construction Document Literacy, May 2017
- Expert Testimony: Preparing in Advance and Analyzing it Afterward, June 2017
Areas of Expertise
- Construction Document Preparation
- Construction Contract Compliance Analysis
- Construction Contract Drafting
- Construction Related Insurance Contract Analysis
- Forensic Building and Code Research
- Litigation Support
- Presentation/ Exhibit Preparation
- Legal Document Analysis
- Report Writing
- Code and Material Compliance Analysis