State of the Construction Defect Industry: What's the Same and What's New
Pete Fowler Construction Services, Inc. has been talking, presenting and writing about construction defects (CD) and CD litigation for a long time. In 2011, we presented a program called The Construction Defect Lifecycle. Lots has happened since then. So we’re back to present "State of the Construction Defect Industry: What's the Same and What's New."
- Introduction to Construction Defects (CD) and the strange world of CD Litigation.
- Discuss the history of the CD industry.
- Discuss building performance standards, investigation practices, and how they relate to Construction Defects.
- Explore where the industry is headed and how we're going to get there.
- Discuss Building Information Modeling and the role it plays in the industry.
- Where Have We Been?
- What's New?
- Where Are We Going?
- How Do We Get There?
This program was presented at AAMA Western Region Winter Summit in February, 2017
Construction Defect Life-Cycle: