What We Do
We help building owners and managers spend the right amount, doing the right work, at the right time.
We have an engineered, step-by-step solution for managing new construction and building maintenance, repairs or improvements, that saves more money than it costs and is the closest thing you can get to a real guarantee of quality. We call our interconnected suite of building and construction services "Building Life-Cycle Management (BLM)."
Building Life-Cycle Management Services
- Evaluation: Inspection, testing, and reporting of the existing information and physical performance of the buildings.
- Specification and design coordination for construction, maintenance and repairs.
- Budgeting and Estimating the project from beginning to end.
- Tendering of requests for proposals (RFPs) and bid analysis.
- Contracting professionally to protect our client's interests.
- Coordinating the work, including project kick-off, processing payments, and evaluating proposed change orders.
- Verifying that Owners are getting what they paid for with a quality control plans and inspections.
- BLM Data: Collection, organization, and permanent storage of project information.
PFCS Building Life-Cycle Management Process
Documents, Meetings, Inspection Reports, Property Condition Assessment
2. Define & Specify
Scope of Work, Specifications, Request for Proposal (RFP) for Design, Meetings
Budget, Estimate, Meetings
4. Tender & Contract
Request for Proposal (RFP), Bid Analysis, Recommendations, Contracts
5. Schedule & Notice
Progress Schedule, Correspondence
6. Project Kickoff
Meeting Agenda & Minutes
7. Coordinate Work
Correspondence, Meeting Minutes
8. Verify Quality
Inspection Checklists, Inspection Report, Rework Notice
9. Change Management
Proposed Change Order Analysis, Change Order, Meetings, Budget Updates
10. Payment Processing
Project Status Memo, Payment Application Memo
11. Project Close
Project Close Memo, Lien Releases, Maintenance Plan, Warranty
12. Repeat Forever
PFCS Building Performance Analysis (BPA) Process
- Document & Information Management
- Meetings/Interviews with Key People
- Building Information Management
- Testing (Only as Necessary)
- Report/Property Condition Report (PCR)