PFCS is focused on delivering peace of mind for property owners and managers throughout the building life-cycle. Our team of experts does this by providing Real Practical Solutions in the areas of inspection, testing, maintenance programs, specification writing, scope of work documents, budgets, bid management & analysis, construction schedules, quality control, change order & payment processing, project-close, and dispute & claims management. View a Printable Summary of our Property Related Services
- Property Owners including Owners' Associations
- Property Managers
- Insurance Companies
- Construction Businesses
Articles / Whitepapers
- Managing Property Maintenance & Improvement
- Managing Construction Quality
- DBSKCV Construction Management Method
- Dangers of Mold - by Pete Fowler. Published by Window and Door Magazine in 2003.
- New Developments in CA Construction Law
- Trouble-Free Foundations for Expansive Soils - by Dave McMahon. Published by The Journal of Light Construction in 2002.
- Building Inspection & Testing
- Property Condition Assessment Using ASTM E2018-08
- Evaluating Water Leakage of Buildings Using ASTM E 2128
- Managing Property Maintenance, Repair and Improvement
- Contracts for Property Maintenance, Repair and Improvement
- How to Save (Your Community) A Million Bucks! Prioritizing Maintenance and Repairs on a Limited Budget
- Contracting 101
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Building Codes & Standards
- Building Wall Design & Construction
- OMMA-Goodness!™ Project Management
Our processes are documented in the form of presentations that we are happy to deliver to your organization, in-person or via a webinar.