Experts from PFCS will be presenting continuing education programs in 7 US Legal Support offices in Southern and Northern California during April and May, 2016. US Legal Support surveyed their contacts surrounding each office, asking which topics they would most like to see, and the results are in! One of our most popular presentations, "Allocation of Responsibility of Construction Defects" won the majority vote at several of the locations.
If you would like one of our presentations delivered to your office, let us know!
Dates & Locations
- 4/6/2016 San Diego, CA - Allocation of Responsibility of Construction Defects by Mike Villalba
- 4/12/2016 San Francisco, CA - Random Selection and Extrapolation of Construction Defects by Pete Fowler
- 5/3/2016 Fresno, CA - Evaluating Water Leakage of Buildings by Pete Fowler
- 5/4/2016 Costa Mesa, CA - Contracting 101
- 5/18/2016 Sacramento, CA - Allocation of Responsibility of Construction Defects by Pete Fowler
- 5/24/2016 Los Angeles, CA - Allocation of Responsibility of Construction Defects
- 5/25/2016 Rancho Cucamonga, CA - Contracting 101 by Mike Villalba and Pete Fowler
PFCS Expert Presenters