"Construction Contracts, Risks & Insurance" Presented by Pete Fowler to NGMA Spring Meeting 2018 in San Diego
On April 9th, Pete Fowler will present "Construction Contracts, Risks & Insurance" at the National Greenhouse Manufacturers Association's Spring Meeting 2018.
Construction Contracts, Risks & Insurance is for anyone involved in constructing, financing, owning, improving, maintaining or managing real property. Legal risks, administrative issues, sky-rocketing workers’ compensation costs, increasing fees and taxation, and complicated insurance issues are only a few of the reasons why construction costs have not dropped as rapidly as they would otherwise, considering these economic times. This presentation is designed to help you avoid the most common pitfalls that cause project shortcomings, defects, delays, cost over-runs, legal disputes and headaches in general.
- Offer an overview of construction contracts and the key components of contracts that aid in the management of risk.
- Introduce a framework to help you identify and address the most common pitfalls that cause project shortcomings, defects, delays, cost over-runs, legal disputes, and headaches.
- Offer an overview of insurance products that are applicable to construction professionals, businesses, and projects, and their use in managing risks.
- Fit this framework for the management of construction risks into PFCS' DBSKCV Method of Construction Management.
When: April 8-10, 2018
Where: Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
- NGMA Member Rate - $800
- Non-member Rate - $1,000
- Companion Rate - $400
- See event brochure for more information regarding prices