One Minute Summary
Alex Prokop is a Senior Consultant with over 20 years of experience in residential and commercial construction. Alex has acted as a General Contractor on custom residential projects and Director of Construction on a variety of large-scale residential master plan communities, commercial projects, and urban mixed-use developments.
Throughout his career, Alex has managed architectural departments, purchasing teams, and field operations for national and regional development companies, including type I and type II construction in urban environments. He has provided consulting services for LEED projects, Build-It-Green residential communities, cost estimating, and project management services.
In addition to having a B.S. in Construction Management, Alex is a General Contractor, LEED AP, and Certified Green Building Professional. He periodically delivers seminars on topics relating to building codes, building performance analysis and repair strategies.
"Case has settled, in no small part because of your help." - Past & Current Client
"This was my favorite seminar!" - Evaluating Water Leakage of Buildings Attendee
- Prioritizing Maintenance & Repairs: How to Save Your Community a Million Bucks
- Nightclub Construction Audit
- Evaluating Water Leakage of Buildings
- Window & Door Installation
- SB800 - CA Builders Right to Repair
- Analyzing Construction Defects
- Building Codes & Standards
- Building Walls: Stucco, Siding & Masonry
- Building Performance Analysis (ASTM E2018)
- Random Selection and Extrapolation of Construction Defects
- Building Leakage Evaluation
- State of the Construction Defect Industry: What's the Same and What's Different
- Construction Defects from the Cross-Defendant & Third-Party Perspective, April 2018
- State of the Construction Defect Industry Webinar feedback: "I thought both speakers did an excellent job! One of the best seminars this year!"