What We Do
We have wide and deep experience and expertise with building & buildings, as well as claims & litigation. We evaluate project documents and information, inspect, conduct testing, document existing conditions, evaluate performance, report findings, and develop conclusions and opinions. When necessary we deliver sworn testimony in deposition, hearings, and trial.
Types of Building
Claims & Litigation
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Personal Injury Matters including Slip, Trip & Fall Claims, Construction Site Accidents, and Premises Liability Claims
- General Liability / Property Damage Claims
- Traditional Construction Claims
Claims & Litigation Services
- Expertise: Solid, practical experts focused on real practical solutions.
- Project Management: Operational excellence through beginning-to-end engineered systems and processes that are as close to a guarantee of excellence in our work as possible.
- Technology: We have a world-class proprietary technology system that helps us do better work, faster and cheaper than our competition.
- Standards: We use both industry and internal standards to plan our work and to compare and evaluate our performance after execution.
- Solutions: PFCS is focused on real practical solutions. We differ from competition by saving more than we cost, figuring out a path to the best solution, communicating in plain English so our smart, not-technical clients can make excellent decisions.