PFCS presented a 1-hour webinar to explain the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM International) “Standard Guide for Evaluating Water Leakage of Building Walls (E2128-01a)”, which describes methods for determining and evaluating causes of water leakage of exterior walls. This program is the second in a Property Analysis series. The objective of the Property Analysis Seminar Series is to gain a“big picture” understanding of how professionals gather, analyze and use building performance data. Also participants may learn best practices and “the scientific approach” to figuring out building performance problems to have something to contrast against, when faced with people who have drawn erroneous conclusions based on poor investigation techniques.
Property Analysis Seminar / Webinar Series
Programs in this series:
- Property Condition Assessment Using ASTM E2018-08
- Evaluating Water Leakage of Buildings Using ASTM E 2128
- Managing Property Maintenance, Repair and Improvement
- Contracts for Property Maintenance, Repair and Improvement
- How to Save (Your Community) A Million Bucks! Prioritizing Maintenance and Repairs on a Limited Budget
For more information or to attend an upcoming seminar/webinar call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.