Analyzing Construction Defects
Analyzing Construction Defects is for anyone faced with construction litigation related to physical problems or allegations of defects in buildings or construction. We will explain what a construction defect is, how the process of construction defect litigation flows, present a framework for working through the complexity of potential defects and the issue-by-issue analysis of each potential defect, and discuss appropriate investigation standards.
This program is for attorneys, adjusters, property managers, building professionals, and others involved in construction or real estate; as they are likely to face an insurance claim or litigation at some point. Indeed, many such professionals deal with construction related claims as a common occurrence in the course of their work.
- “…very well prepared and thorough.”
- “Excellent as usual.”
- “Valuable insights”
- “Informative, innovative, delightful.”
- “The presentation struck a good balance between an overview and graphic illustrations of how data is gathered to formulate expert opinions.”
- “I always enjoy the Pete Fowler presentations as they are straight forward and provide a lot of good information.”
- “… I was pleased to see how much research and analysis the Fowler organization performs on each case.”
- “Very informative and well organized.”
- "Great overview!"
For more information on webinar dates or to have this presentation delivered to your company call us or email us at email@example.com.