On April 18, 2012 Pete Fowler presented a 1-hour webinar called Construction Defect Estimating and Analysis. Pete explained the step-by-step method for planning, creating and delivering estimates for construction defect repairs, and discussed how estimates can be summarized, analysed and compared based upon the level of detail and exactitude required.
This is the fourth in our Construction Defect Seminar/Webinar Series which will be presented throughout 2012. A complete list of the dates for the remainder of the series is listed on the Events page of our website. The programs are recorded and available to PFCS clients free of charge. If you are a client and would like access to this program, or if you would like to schedule a PFCS Expert to deliver a presentation live at your conference or in your office, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments from attendees:
- "Great information. Always enjoy Pete's seminars and his common sense approach. I do a lot of estimating and got some great ideas on how to format and layout a project for estimating."
- "It was interesting, clearly presented, and offered a very practical view of estimating, from start to finish. It provided me with ideas of what to look for in my review of estimates in the future."
- "Program scope was comprehensive and very relevant to my area of litigation practice. Written materials provided are excellent."
- "The program gave me more insight into preparing an estimate and what I should expect from an estimator."
- "It was informative and enlightening for me as a community manager. Great job!!!"