Construction Defect Estimating and Analysis
Construction Defect Estimating and Analysisis for anyone who needs to understand construction cost estimates in the context of construction defect litigation. The program is for construction, design, insurance, legal and property professionals. The presentation outlines a step-by-step method for planning, creating and delivering estimates for construction defect repairs, and discusses how estimates can be summarized, analyzed and compared.
The process begins with deciding on the level of detail and exactitude required. It continues with deciding on and organizing the components that will be included in the estimate, so that the scope of work and methods of construction can be documented and easily referenced, summarized and understood. Application of prices to the scope and method of construction is next. Ultimately an estimator will summarize, format, coordinate peer review, finalize and publish the completed estimate.
Comments from attendees:
- "Great information. Always enjoy Pete’s seminars and his common sense approach. I do a lot of estimating and got some great ideas on how to format and layout a project for estimating."
- "It was interesting, clearly presented, and offered a very practical view of estimating, from start to finish. It provided me with ideas of what to look for in my review of estimates in the future."
- "Program scope was comprehensive and very relevant to my area of litigation practice. Written materials provided are excellent."
- "The program gave me more insight into preparing an estimate and what I should expect from an estimator."
- "It was informative and enlightening for me as a community manager. Great job!!!"
For more information on webinar dates or to have this presentation delivered to your company call us or email us at email@example.com.